Monday, July 8, 2013

DIY ~ Feather Boho Necklace


I love Native arts and Boho Chic things.
I had these awesome feathers so I decided to see what i could come up with...


YOU WILL NEED:
pliers
leather string
beads
bead crimpers
feathers
hot glue
scissors

First measure how long you want your leather string to be. 
Fold your piece in half and loop it around your neck.


Trim your leather into a peak at the end so it is easier to get your beads on.
Start adding as many beads to each end as you would like.
Tie a knot at the tip to get them all to stay.


Add your feather by putting a dot of glue on your end knot and attaching the stem of the feather.
Pull your bead down over top.


Tie it back around your neck :)

Pretty eh?
Yet so simple...

Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is exactly what I was looking for. I had a similar idea but needed to see how to do it, as I am not thay handy hahah.