Monday, April 8, 2013

This Is How I Cook ~ I Heart You Birthday Cupcakes

It was my lovely friend Ali's birthday last week so I made her some special Birthday cupcakes.
I just used a box cake, but it was the decorating that really made them pop! LOL
 
 
First make your cupcakes according to the box directions.
I chose chocolate devil's food cake and buttercream frosting.
 

I bought this cute little decorating kit from the Dollarama in Kempville :)
 
It came with cupcake toothpicks and a whole bunch of cool paper liners.
 

 
Once your cupcakes are finished baking and have cooled, you can ice them.
I used my piping tube to make swirled icing on top!
 
 
 
I added my toppers and was finished!
 

Ali loved them, and we got to share them with her lovely ladies that night!
 
Happy Birthday again A!
Love ya girl!
 
Cheers,
Messy

No comments: