Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend In a Nutshell ~ November 30th - December 2nd

This was not an exciting weekend.
LOL
Well, exciting for me in the sense that I did absolutely nothing.
So lazy.
So enjoyable. :)
 
Here is what I did do...
 
Friday morning I worked at the 1000 Islands Artisans Collective where my stuff is displayed!!! :)
 

Tally and I put the Christmas Tree up :)))
 

 
Sunday we went to Canadian Tire and looked at all the purdy Christmas decorations!

 
Tally pulled out all his old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to make some awesome key chains that are now selling in my shop!

 
While he worked on his craft project, I made a whole bunch of new Monster Rock Magnets - go check them out...these suckers are hot!!! LOL
 
Other than that we pretty much watched TV, got some Christmas stuff done and relaxed!
So nice to have a day off where I didn't have to do anything!
 
Cheers,
Messy
 
PS: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway!
Check it out HERE!


No comments: