Thursday, December 6, 2012

DIY ~ Glitter Clothes Pins

 
Day 6 and this is my most favorite DIY!
Glitter Clothes Pins!
 
YOU WILL NEED:
wood clothes pins
mod podge
old paint brush
glitter
clear coat
 
 
Using an old piece of cardboard, clip your clothes pins on with a little space in between.
 

Coat the top of the pins with mod podge and cover in glitter.
Tap off extra.
 
 
I did four at a time so the mod podge doesn't dry before I glitter.
Once they are dry, clear coat them so all the glitter stays on better.
 
That's it...it's just that easy!!!
 
 
 
I love these because they are great for decorating the tree, holding up a garland or making a greeting card clothesline!!! :))
 
Enjoy!
 
Cheers,
Messy

PS: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway!
Check it out HERE!


No comments: