Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIY ~ Glitter Ball Ornaments

Are you pumped?!?
Are you ready?!?
I want to see someone try and make every one of these DIY's...and if someone can...leave me a message and I will think of a really good prize! :)
Here we go...
(I am so giddy and excited!)

My first DIY in my Twelve Days of DIY's are these super cute
Glitter Ball Ornaments!
  
YOU WILL NEED:
glass ball ornaments
hot glue gun
ribbon
decoration of choice (confetti, pearls, etc.)
mini foam glitter balls
First take the top off your glass ornament.
Fill the ornament with your mini foam glitter balls.

Clip the top back on.
Using your hot glue gun, put a small dab of glue on one side of the silver clip to fasten the ribbon.
Then wrap it around and tie a pretty bow.
Add you embellishments and a hanger!
Cheers,
Messy

PS: Don't forget to enter for my 100 Followers Giveaway! :)))

No comments: