Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miss Travel McTravelson ~ Vegas Baby!!!


Many moons ago my BFF and I took a little trip down to Las Vegas, Navada
:)

Still one of the highlights of my life. LOL

We spent one day touring around and looking in all the hotels and shops.
There was this awesome chocolate fountain in a window display and this beautiful indoor garden!!






One day was spent at Wet Republic and the last day was spent recovering from Wet Republic.
Baaaahahahahahaha.
I'm not even joking.




Of course there were a couple "Ladies Nights Out"...but what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas! LOL JK!!!! :)


We had to stand by a slot machine and take a photo cause we didn't gamble the whole time we were there. LOL


Isn't my BFF stunning???
Love this girl.

Thanks for the memories Lovey!

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: