Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This Is How I Cook: Rainbow Cupcakes

Ok,
my title for this post is a lie.
I didn't make these cupcakes my good friend J did for her daughter Bird's birthday.
J loves my blog so much that when she does something exciting and blog worthy - she now takes pictures so I can do a post!
I should ask her to be a Guest on my blog and do something on aregular basis!
She could even WRITE the posts! LOL

Anyhoo...
she made these amazeballs cupcakes for Bir'd birthday and they were delish!

WHAT YOU NEED:
- Regular white cake mix in a box (Duncan Hines, Betty Crocker - doesn't matter)
- Cookie Sheet
- Tin Foil
- Cupcake tins
- Food Coloring


STEP 1: Mix up your cake mix as per box instructions.
(J used a cherry chip cake...any white cake will do!)


STEP 2: In a small bowl put a small amount of batter and 2 or 3 drops of food coloring.
Still ntil fully mixed and batter is colored!


No comments: