Thursday, February 23, 2012

OMGosh - Another Award!!!

Wow!
That's two this month, I don't even know what to say!!!
THANK YOU!


And the rules...
  • Link back to the blogger who nominated you (Thanks Ladies at Little Stitch!)
  • Share 7 facts about yourself
  • Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories
  • Nominate 7 award-worthy blogs/bloggers, and leave a message letting them know!
FACTS:

- I have posted the most posts in my blogging life this month. :)
- I have a dog named Chuck Norris.
- I love Presidents Choice Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream.
- I like to wear leg warmers.
- I wish my ankles weren't so small and chicken like.
- My idol is Jimmy Fallon.
- I want 100 followers on Bloglovin' sooooooooooo bad.

BLOG POSTS:

- High Heel Recycle
- Outfit Post
- Our Bedroom Re-do
- 24 Hour Cottage Try Out
- Mr. & Mrs. Travel McTravelson - Venice
- Best Present Ever
- New Lot at the Shop

BLOGGERS:

Brock Paper Scissors
A Stylish Little Lady
The Nerdy Elephant
Daily Polkadots
Sweet Green Tangerine
Young & Seamless
A Crooked Trail


Thank you so so so so so much again Ladies!
Cheers,
Messy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! That is so sweet!!

Putdar said...

Thank you! This is very exciting. I will post it on my blog asap :)