Monday, February 27, 2012

I've Been Tagged!


Get to know me blog chain...
Chloee over at A Day in My Wheels tagged me in this blog chain and I love it!
What a great way to get to know one another and meet new people.

First I answer 11 questions given by Chloee. Then I create 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers (don't forget to let them know) - who then continue the chain with their own questions and answering yours

MY ANSWERS:
1. Whats your favourite season & why? Well, a year ago I would have said Spring because then I know summer is coming. But now that I lived fall again here in Ontario, I have to say the colors of fall make me so inspired!
2. Whats your fav biscuit? Biscuit? Like cookie? Hmmm....Original Chips Ahoy!
3. Next year you would hope to achieved what? I hope I have achieved content. Content about my life, who I am and what I want. I want to accept myself.
4. When you go shopping you have to buy? Gum.
5. Fly like a bird or swim like a fish? Hmmm....I like planes because it means Im going somewhere, but I do like sitting in the ocean.
6. Amazing singer or Amazing dancer? Dancer. Hahahahaha.....maybe not amazing tho.
7. Harry potter or Twiligt? Neither. I do not care for either of them. Sorry.
8. What pixar character would you be? Dory.
9. If you could do/be anything for a day, what would it be? A Celebrity when it's like an Oscar of Globes night!!!
10. If you could live in any decade what would it be? The 60's or 70's.
11. What are your lottery numbers, why do you choose them? I don't have any. I just do random if I do it.
MY QUESTIONS:
1. How old are you and how old do you feel?
2. What's the trashiest, dumbest TV show you watch?
3. Where is the best place you have ever visited?
4. What is your favorite place to show for clothes or home?
5. Do you enjoy chocolate explosion cakes?
6. Who's your favorite Muppet?
7. What pizza toppings do you usually get?
8. What makes you feel jealous?
9. What do you want to do for your next monumental birthday? (20, 30, 40? whatever!)
10. What is the most meaningful and sentimental thing you own?
11. What makes your day?
BLOGS I PICK:


Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments box or your blog, but link back so i can see :), you know you want to....

Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Hi! Thanks for tagging me :) I will post up my responses some time this week, most likely tomorrow!