Friday, November 18, 2011

This is Me.

My Paddy and I have been having communication problems lately. I am the type of person that thinks you need to change and bend a little to compromise your relationship into working. He is the type of person that thinks you should just except eachothers flaws. I do agree to this to a certain extent, but also think the major annoying habits have to go. LOL I also know that there are things about me he would HATE with a passion and I have changed because I know they make him cringe.

But, if I could write an ad looking for my perfect match...this is what it would say...

"Almost 30 something looking for mate who loves decorating for holidays, mischief, kissing in cars and wind chimes. No specific height, weight, hair color, or political affiliation required but would prefer a warm spirited non racist. Cynics, critics, pessimists, and “stick in the muds” need not apply. I am dubious of actors, fellons and gays but dont want to rule them out entirely. Must be tolerant of whistling, tickle torture, The Kardashians and waking up at 5am. I have a slight limp, eerily soft skin, and a preternatural love of autumn. I once misinterpreted being called crazy skinny as a compliment when it was intended as an insult. I wiggle my feet in my sleep, am scared of spiders, and think the Muppets Christmas Carol is one of the greatest films of all time. All i want is butterfly kisses in the morning, peanut butter and honey sandwiches shaped like a heart, and to make you smile until it hurts."

This is me and My Paddy to a T. :)

Cheers,
Messy

PS: I got this idea here

Don't forget about our weekly feature at our shop! Only $10!!! Check it out!

No comments: