Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dear Jimmy Fallon...I love You.

I have mentioned before that I very religiously watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I love him. Adore him. Would marry him if I could. {sigh}. Quite possibly the funniest human being alive. (People magazine should do that - screw Hottest Man Alive) Since recently getting twitter, I now follow and laugh at him everyday. Its getting a little pathetic. LOL


I found Jimmy many years ago when I worked for a movie distribution company. I didn't watch SNL because at that time, I was always out drinking on Saturday nights, so I didn't really know him. But a whole bunch of new SNL Specials were released and they were skits of each actor or actress. Molly Shannon, Will Farrell, Jimmy Fallon and many more.

I got stuck doing a review for Jimmy's special. I got the long straw and was stuck with the last movie to choose that week. (Sorry Jimmy - clearly my old coworkers had no taste). I took it home sat down with my roommate and proceeded to cry from pure laughter. My stomach hurt so bad....we watched it 3 times. I still watch it probably once a year. So funny...I mean Mick Jagger? The DJ one with Ben Affleck?  Stoner Guy? You can't go wrong with these classics.

Here is the History of Rap Jimmy does with Justin Timberlake :) Loves it. But seriously, get is best skits special. Must see TV.

No comments: