Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Item of the Week

New segment for the Holidays over at 2MESSY!!!! I should have posted this yesterday, but the death of my kitten was way more important. ;)

Every week from now until Christmas I am going to feature one item that I will drastically reduce in our store for THAT WEEK ONLY!!!!

Today's Item Is....
{drum roll please}




Remember if you are a Brockville resident you don't pay the shipping prices!!! You may get this painting in any background color you would like, just let us know when you order!!!

Hurry - this sale will end on Sunday night!!!!! :)

Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I'm so sorry about your kitten. :( That's so sad.
but that "you're pointless" item is too adorable.
:)

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/