Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Etsy Love - Flowers

Today is shopping day! I have gotten tonnes of custom orders this week and I sold some Etsy stuff too! :)

Here is whats on my wishlist. I can only buy one item so please leave me a comment with your suggestion on which one I should pick! LOL


ON SALE NEW 3 to 6 m soft Organic Cotton Flapper Trendy Baby Hat Mustard and Plum gorgeous Photo Prop Citefuzz

Floral Painting 16x20" with FREE mat, phlox purple Flowers, gold shimmer, deep teal

Green Flower/Polka Dot Garland

Large Lucky Owl Decorative Pillow -  blue flowers - Ready to ship

Vintage white pearl pearlized plastic big rose flower ring on brass adjustable ring band

Vintage Flower  Brooch Turquoise Blue Curled Petal Layered Floral Brooch ((Free Shipping USA))

vintage 60s Bright Flower Power Childs Canvas Suitcase

2 comments:

schulmanart said...

Thanks Shelly for featuring my original art! I love that baby hat! It is so cute, but my flowers last forever and never get too small.

Anonymous said...

i say get the owl pillow. i think it's supercute! :)