Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Etsy Love

Hump Day!
Hi Everyone! I am so happy - in 2 days I got 3 followers! Whew! Thats' awesome!!!!!
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

Today is Etsy love day...
Here is what I love on Etsy....
Cupid's Arrow Adjustable Ring


Vintage CHAIN OF LOVE Red Leather VanEli Princess Pumps womens 8.5


{here}
Kathrine, French Vintage, Cherry Red Polka Dot Shift Mini Dress from Paris



The Broken Hearts Club Antique Key Duo / 25% Off Sale



Carlton Glass Cookie Canister



{sigh} Dreamy eh? I wish I had a money tree....dum dee dum...

By the way, I have been spending a lot of time over at the Blog Guidebook which has been such a life changing thing for me. It has helped me so much in my blogging journey! So hip hip to them! Thanks Ladies - you rock my socks off!

Cheers,
S.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

cute little cupcake - love the buttons
Thanks for joining us for our red themed challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi Shelley, what a great little card, lovely littel cupcake image! Thanks for joining in with our "Red" challenge at LCI this week, good luck. Pami x

Angie said...

Love the blue and red together. And with that bright yellow ribbon...it just pops! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!

Angie

cowboydutrem said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing in the Ladybug Crafts Ink red challenge!

Julie said...

Great card! It was lovely to get to see your entry with the LCI challenge this week,Julie

Amanda R said...

Love how you used the yellow ribbon, very pretty! Thanks for playing along at the LCI this week!

Natasha said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha

juelmarie said...

Cute card - love what you've done! Thanks for joining in at Amber's Crafts and Stuff

Juelmarie DT