Thursday, May 26, 2011

Letters...

Dear My Oldest Friend:
I love you. I miss you. I think about you everyday.  Why can't my life be more exciting so I can call you with news everyday? Why can't I find time for that? I'm sorry about your father. Everything will be ok. I promise. I wish I could give you the biggest hug I have ever given you.
Dear Sunshine:
Let's be friends. Can you come out and play today?

Dear Dad:
Your stupid. But I still love you for sitting very uncomfortably on a plane tomorrow to come see me. I can't wait.

Dear Dancing:
I have enjoyed our first few months together. But I am excited for you to be over on Saturday for the summer. I need a break. It's not you, it's me. Sorry. 

Dear Haribo Gummi Bears:
Why are you so gross in Canada? Why can't you be marvelous morsels of delicious explosive flavors in my mouth like you were in Europe last summer?

Good talk everyone.

Don't forget about my blog candy! Anyone can enter...HERE.
Cheers,
S.


No comments: